GO Virginia will create more higher-paying jobs through incentivized collaboration, primarily through out-of-state revenue, which diversifies and strengthens the economy in every region.
GO VIRGINIA BOARD POLICIES
- Board Policy #1: Regional Budget Approval Process
- Board Policy #2: Electronic Participation for Board Meetings
- Board Policy #3: Administrative Grant Approval Process
- Board Policy #4: Scholarships and Non-Traded Sectors
- Board Policy #5: Grant Disbursement Policy
- Board Policy #6: FY19 Per Capita Allocation and Competitive Fund Redistribution
- Board Policy #7: FY19 Capacity Building Match Requirement
- Board Policy #8: Use of GO Virginia Funds for Investments in Broadband
- GO Virginia Working Project Guidance and Metrics
- Board Guidance on Areas of Opportunity for Future GO Virginia Funding
GO VIRGINIA ANNUAL REPORT
COLLABORATIVE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ACT
In collaboration with the Virginia Growth and Opportunity Act, the Virginia Collaborative Economic Development Act creates the Virginia Collaborative Economic Development Performance Grant Fund to be administered by the Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) and the GO Virginia Board. Participating localities may enter into a collaborative economic development (CED) plan identifying the commitments of the participating localities to implement a collaborative approach to economic development. A CED Grant is available to participating localities that can demonstrate that such an initiative led to a company’s location or expansion in the participating localities and the company’s creation of at least 200 new jobs and capital investment of at least $25 million in the participating localities.