Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, DHCD has extended application and program deadlines for several programs. The updated list is below:
- DHCD has adjusted public hearing requirements in response to COVID-19 and are in effect for all CDBG applications to be submitted from April 13, 2020 until further notice. DHCD will continue to work with localities and will try to be flexible while meeting the federal public hearing guidelines. Contact DHCD with any questions or concerns. Click here for the new CDBG Public Hearing Requirements and Allowances.
- The Industrial Revitalization Fund application deadline has been extended to July 31.
- The Port Host Community Revitalization Fund application deadline has been extended to July 31.
- Due to the cancellation of Code Academy CE courses and most other in-person events that provide continuing education hours, DHCD has extended the May 1 CE deadline to Aug. 1 for DHCD certificate holders with last names beginning with A-M.
- The Community Business Launch (CBL) application deadline has been extended to Aug. 15.
- Opportunity Zone deadlines extended by COVID-19 disaster declarations.